Saturday, October 2, 2010

all about me



Thanks to Sue from Living and Learning!

1. What's your middle name?
Angela
2. What's your favorite magazine?
I haven't been in the habit of reading magazines for years... once upon a time I liked American Girl Magazine and Ranger Rick, though! Nowadays I think National Geographic might be a good source of inspiration for photo composition.
3. What are you wearing right now?
Workout clothes... purple shorts, black tank, and black hoodie.
4. What color are your bed sheets?
Blue.
5. Who was your third grade teacher?
Sister Alma
6. What is the weather like right now?
Dark and cool, with a good chance of rain.
7. Do you know how to ski?
No.
8. What was the last thing you drank?
Cold water.
9. Dream vacation?
I wouldn't really care where I went as long as someone else was taking care of all the logistics, and if we were able to fly first class if it was a 6 hour+ flight. But I'd like to be able to go horseback riding and canoeing, and maybe have an archery lesson.
10. Favorite article of clothing?
Workout clothes.. anything from Powder Blue/Turbowear.
11. Do you prefer baking or cooking?
I don't much like either, but I'll go with cooking.
12. Is your hair above or below your shoulders?
Above.
13. What drink do you order when out?
Water, or hot water so I can use an herbal teabag. A really splurgey drink would be iced cocoa with whipped cream on top and hazelnut syrup.
14. What book are you reading?
The Fitness Leader's Handbook, Third Edition.
15. What did you dream about last night?
It was a vivid dream. I was leading a tour group across a famous bridge somewhere, and one of the group was trying to jump off the bridge, but at that moment one of my real life friends came cycling toward us and fell of his bicycle onto the pavement, and then everyone rushed to make sure he was alright. Then later, I was with someone else and we were trying to hide from some creepy Guy Noir-type character who kept following us.
16. What was the last movie you went to?
I took myself to see the last Harry Potter movie two summers ago.
17. Any injuries at the moment?
No, thankfully.
18. What color is your bathroom?
Yellow.
19. What's the state of your laundry right now?
All done except for one pair of socks.
20. Do you take vitamins?
An iron vitamin, most days.
21. Where do you love to shop?
The TurboKick website, Whole Foods or Trader Joes, Amazon.
22. How often do you buy groceries?
Twice a week, usually.
23. Do you have a pet/pets?
No, but one day I'd like a friendly cat, or a subdued dog.
24. If you are married, when is your next anniversary?
Pass
25. How do you take your coffee and/or tea?
I've been off of both... 
26. Mac or PC? Desktop or Laptop?
Mac for sure! My faithful lappy.
27. Favorite month of the year?
Back home, August. In Japan, May. I think.
28. Do you have a hobby?
Who doesn't? Aerobics, photography, studying (anything), languages, listening to music, writing, knitting.
29. What salad dressing do you prefer?
Raspberry vinaigrette.
30. Live or fake Christmas tree?
I prefer a live Christmas tree, but I'm thankful for the fake mini ones I have at this stage.
31. Did you walk or take a bus to school?
Car.
32. Do you have any phobias?
Mukade, big brown spiders, cockroaches, drunk old guys, travel.
33. What's your favorite snack food?
Fresh fruit or the chocolate "Balance Up" bars my local grocery store stocks.
34. When do you take your shower/bath?
In the morning, after a workout.
35. What time did you get up this morning?
8:49, because it's the weekend!
36. What's your favorite animal?
I guess I would say horses.
37. Have you ever broken a bone?
No, thankfully.
38. Do you wear makeup?
Yes, and I love it.
39. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Japanese.
40. Have you ever played a sport?
What, like officially? For school? The only school sport I did, and that very poorly, was track. 
41. Your last package contained ...
A practice book for the reading comprehension section of the JLPT, and another practice book for the listening comprehension section.
42. What's on your desktop?
An abstract purple/colors swirl. At work, Richard Armitage.
43. What is your home page?
The Apple homepage. Funny, I never look at it, but I never change the settings, either.
44. Extrovert or introvert?
I don't like being put in a box.
45. Favorite board game?
Clue... and I have a vintage old school Clue set here. :)
46. What class did you like best in high school? In college?
In high school, it was either journalism or English. In college, Japanese at my Japanese university.
47. What would you do with an extra hour each day?
Sleep. Or go for a walk.
48. Do you have allergies?
Yes, but the allergen(s) are yet unknown.
49. Are your nails painted?
Nope.
50. Where are you right now?
In my living room.
***

No comments: