Friday, March 19, 2010

Another egg, and a surprise



This egg was about two weeks in the making, since I kept putting it down and getting busy with other things for days at a time. There's a butterfly on the other side, too, but it didn't turn out very well. According to the symbology guide I was sent with the egg decorating kit, butterflies stand for Christ's resurrection. Intuitive!

It's been so cold, rainy, and all around dreary lately that I haven't been opening any windows. And as a matter of fact, most of my windows are frosted glass, anyway. However, today the sun was out and it seemed a little bit warm, so I opened a window a crack to check. It's a lovely day! Now all the windows are open. But imagine my surprise when I opened this window:



Well hello!

It really feels like spring today.

No comments: